- This event has passed.
July 6, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$20 - $25
Program: Small Business Leaders of the Year
Topic: Panel discussion with the 2017 Small Business Leaders of the Year
Each year the JAX Chamber salutes the entrepreneurial spirit of Jacksonville’s small businesses with the Small Business Leader of the Year Award. The Beaches Division, Entrepreneurial Growth Division and all 10 Chamber Councils select their own Small Business Leader. All compete for overall JAX Chamber Small Business Leader of the Year, and then appear at up to fifteen different Chamber meetings per year. Attend this luncheon to meet the small business leaders and learn about their success.
Sarah Marie Johnston, South Council, owner and marketing director of Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails, was named the 2017 overall JAX Chamber Small Business Leader of the Year.
In addition to Johnston, the Small Business Leaders of the Year are:
- Melody Shacter, TerraWise Homes, Arlington Council
- Calvin Bryant, C7 Creative, Beaches Division
- Denon Perry, Town Planner Calendar, Entrepreneurial Growth Division
- Liz Pierce, MomentStrong, Health Council
- Kevin Johnson, Secure Ideas, Jacksonville IT Council
- Randall Smith, SBS Promotional Solutions, Mandarin Council
- Sue Matricia, Amelia Urgent Care, LLC, North Council
- Jillian Hubbard, Advanced Furniture Solutions, Professional Women’s Council
- Laura Brown, Avondale Wealth Advisors, West Council
Spotlight Speaker: Kenyon Sutton – Member Growth Officer, Community First Credit Union
Health Council Members – $20 Register Here
If you have questions, please contact Lori Putnam, (904) 886-8697, or email email@example.com.